616 Boston Ave. Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119

My Vehicle

A property damage settlement is separate from a bodily injury settlement. To get your vehicle paid for or replaced, speak to your insurance company immediately.

The at-fault driver’s insurance will usually be quick to address the property damage, but you may need to maintain the pressure for them to get it done.

Issues to be dealt with at this stage in the process include but are not limited to:

Who tows the vehicle?

Who stores it?

If you can drive it from the scene, who do you have assess the damage and give an estimate of cost of repairs?

If the vehicle is a total loss, how is the value to be determined?

What about diminished value and loss of use?

How do you address property other than the vehicle damaged in the accident?

Each of these questions represents a possible complication in your claim. You should consult with an attorney to find out how to navigate this minefield.